Sunday, January 20, 2008

Seafaring Challenge Wrap-up

Christina over at I Heart Paperbacks issued a challenge to read 4 books that featured something nautical. The challenge ends on January 31, 2008. Here are the books I read for the challenge and their ratings. If you’re interested in reading a full review of any of the books, just click on the title you’re interested in:

Books read:

1. Rip Tide by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child – B+

2. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson – B

3. Adrift by Steven Callahan – B

4. The Secret Life of Lobsters by Trevor Corson – A

Favorite book of the challenge: The Secret Life of Lobsters – this was just a fascinating book.

Least favorite book of the challenge: Adrift

Any new authors read in this challenge? I’d read Preston & Child before, but none of the others.

What I learned: Lobsters are bizarre creatures!

This is my first finished reading challenge for 2008, but hopefully it won’t be the last ;>). Thanks for hosting the challenge, Christina! I really enjoyed the books I read for it (learned a lot, too).

No comments: