Friday, January 16, 2009

Best of 2008




Total Books Read: 87


I read a lot of great books in 2008. It was really hard to narrow my list down to only 10, but I did it. Here are my Top Ten favorite reads of 2008:

1. Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts
2. The Hollow by Nora Roberts 
3. Travels With Charley by John Steinbeck
5. Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
6. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
7. Shelter Me by Juliette Fay
8. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
9. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
10. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman

For other great reads, see my comprehensive list of books read in 2008.

Happy reading!



3 comments:

Shonda said...

I read great reviews for Shelter Me. I added it to my TBR list. Maybe I need to move it to the top.

Kristi said...

I really enjoyed it.

Wendi said...

I really wish that I was this prolific of a reader and even more that I could find the time and energy to write about the reading that I do do more. You've definitely inspired me.