Monday, March 1, 2010

What an Animal II Challenge Wrap-up

Now that the Olympics are over, I can get back to my normally scheduled life! And that includes wrapping up the What an Animal II Challenge. Thanks to everyone who has joined me in this challenge the last couple of years. It's been a ton of fun. 


I know some of you have also finished the challenge. Congratulations! If you've finished it and you haven't left your wrap-up post link in another post, feel free to add it to the comments on this one.


I won't be hosting the What an Animal III Challenge, but never fear, it will go on. Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews is going to pick it up. Thanks, Yvonne! So head on over there and sign up (she's got an adorable picture for it, wait 'til you see it!). I'll be right behind you. Just because I'm not hosting it doesn't mean I've dropped it! I'm just going to read for it this time. I have a few other challenge ideas percolating that I'd rather host. You'll hear about those as soon as I work out all the deets.


As for the What an Animal II Challenge, here are the books I read:
1. Track of the Cat by Nevada Barr
2. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
3. Marley & Me by John Grogan
4. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
5. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
6. Black Hills by Nora Roberts



I have to say that Black Hills was my favorite. It's the story about a woman who runs a big cat rescue in the Black Hills. Excellent, edge-of-your-seat suspense kind of book with a decent amount of romance thrown in for fun. I also throughly enjoyed Marley & Me and Art of Racing in the Rain. Both great books.

No comments: