Dewey at The Hidden Side of a Leaf has come up with a fantastic challenge idea. This one doesn't even add to my never-ending Mount TBR!! In fact, it might help me whittle down the stack a bit. Here's the idea:
For more info, and the chance to win an adorable chocolate monkey, visit here. I think Dewey's planning to start this Saturday. Can't wait, this should be tons of fun!!
1. Every week there’ll be a different theme. One week might be “catch up on your library books” week and the next might be “redecorate your blog week” or “organize your challenges” week or “catch up on your reviews” week. It’ll be fairly bookblogcentric, but not exclusively.
2. Everyone who joins agrees that they will try to check each week to see what the theme is, although they DO NOT have to participate each week, only when they feel like it.
3. Everyone who joins is welcome (encouraged, begged!) to send me ideas for weekly themes via email, comments, whatever. The more ideas, the better.
4. New weekly theme each Saturday.
5. Post about your progress with that week’s theme in your blog (whether you were wildly successful or didn’t get around to any of it) then you can come back and leave a link to that post in the comments for that theme.