Saturday, June 28, 2008

The 24 Hour Read-a-Thon has Started!

Dewey's annual 24 Hour Read-a-Thon started at 9am PDT today. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate this year (other than to cheer readers on as I get the chance), work gets in the way...sigh...

If you have a few minutes to wander around book blog land today, Renay has set up a feed off all the readers. I'm sure they'd welcome your encouragement and comments.

Good luck, everyone! I hope all your books are un-put-down-able!

Kristi

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

thanks for stopping by! wish you could participate with us! maybe next time?

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Thanks for the encouragement!! I just finished Stardust and it was delightful. There are a few things I liked better about the movie, but the book is still lovely.