I know some of you have already finished the What an Animal Challenge. And there are others who have just joined (Which is great! I hope you enjoy your books.) If I run this challenge next year, though, I think I’ll make it six months long (or more books). It was surprisingly easy to finish.
1. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
2. Right from the Gecko by Cynthia Baxter
3. Must Love Dragons by Stephanie Rowe
4. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
5. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
6. Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck
Favorite book(s) of the challenge: Travels with Charley and The Golden Compass were both fantastic.
Least favorite book of the challenge: Right from the Gecko
Any new authors read in this challenge? The only two I’d read before were John Steinbeck and James Patterson.
What I learned: It’s really very easy to find books that have animals on the cover, animals as a character, or someone turning into an animal!
What about you? Have you finished the challenge? What was your favorite book? I’ll put it on my list for next year ;o).