Here are the rules Katrina has posted on Callapidder Days:
** Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this fall. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
- **Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post on Katrina's blog.
- **Get reading! The challenge goes from today, September 22nd, through December 20th.
- **Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile!
- **Write a post about your challenge experience in December, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how Fall Into Reading went for you. But remember: this is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun. As long as you do some reading this fall (and enjoy it!), that’s good enough for me.
In order for me to complete a number of challenges this fall, I need to at least read the following books before December 22nd (actually, I need to read more than this to complete all of them, but I didn't want to overwhelm myself by listing all the books I need to read ;o)):
- Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
- Nerd in Shining Armor by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Vision in White by Nora Roberts
- From the Heart by Nora Roberts
- Black Hills by Nora Roberts
- Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart
- Amethyst Dreams by Phyllis Whitney
- Irish Rebel by Nora Roberts
Well, that list should put a dent in quite a few of the challenges I'm trying to complete before the end of the year. Let the reading begin (or continue, as the case may be)!