2010 Reading Resolutions
- Read at least 12 eBooks (I got a Nook for Christmas! But, sadly, I don't actually have it yet. It's backordered. As soon as I get my hot little hands on it, you'll hear about it, I'm sure ;o)).
- Read at least 5 books in 3 different series that I’ve already started
- Read at least 25 of the category romances that have been sitting on my shelf forever!
- Read 5 TBR books for every 1 I aquire (this includes swaps!)
- Read at least 10 books on my Filling in the Gaps list
- Read at least 5 books not set in the U.S.
- Read at least 5 books set in states I haven’t read about for Bookin’ Around the States
- Participate in Shelfari’s Play Book Tag group at least 4 months
- Read at least 4 books for my F2F book club
- Read at least 5 books on the New Classics list
- Read at least 1 book in each Dewey Decimal classification
- Read at least 5 books from my shelves that I’ve labeled “science in fiction”
- Only sign up for 6 timed reading challenges at a time (this excludes long-term/perpetual challenges) -- finish one before signing up for another one
- Read at least 4 of the Shelfari Author, Author group picks
- Review more books in 2010 than I did in 2009
Sounds like fun, doesn't it? You can find out more information and sign up for this challenge at Jenny Loves to Read. Happy New Year and happy reading!