Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What an Animal III Challenge

Now I'm getting back into the swing of things. I should be reviewing some books, but instead, I'm going to sign up for another challenge. Yvonne over at Socrates' Book Reviews is hosting the What an Animal III Challenge this year and isn't that picture adorable? I had to have it, so, of course, I had to join the challenge. Hey, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

The challenge runs from March 1, 2010 to February 28, 2011. The idea behind it is to read at least 6 books that have an animal in the title, an animal on the cover, an animal as a main character, or a main character that turns into an animal. Here are the books I have on my list so far:

1. Next by Michael Crighton (monkey on the cover)
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett (birds on the cover)
3. 311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber
4. Wild Swans by Jung Chang
5. The Serpent's Shadow by Mercedes Lackey (snake, monkey, mongoose, parrot, owl, falcon on cover)
6. Summer on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (dog on the cover)

If you'd like to sign up for this challenge, too, head over to Socrates' Book Reviews. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Welcome to the challenge and good luck with it!