Sunday, June 8, 2008

48 Hour Read-a-thon - The End

I'm done. Spent. Whew - that was a lot of reading, even for me. But it was great! My final statistics:

Total Time spent reading: 24 hours 45 minutes
Total Time spent blogging: 45 minutes
Number of books finished: 4

1. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
2. Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson
3. Dead Girls Are Easy by Terri Garey
4. Time Bandit by Andy & Johnathan Hillstrand

Chapters into next book (Taming Natasha by Nora Roberts): 3
Number of challenges finished: 2 (Book Awards Reading Challenge and Themed Challenge)
Total number of pages read: 949

I hope to get some of the reviews for the books I finished up later today, but I don't think I'm going to be reading anymore today (although I can't completely rule out the possibility ;>)). Tonight I'm going to watch a movie (something my family will tell you doesn't happen often ;>)).

I enjoyed the challenge MotherReader! Thanks for hosting it again!!

Kristi

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good job, fellow Kristi! :)