Thursday, September 4, 2008

August 2008 Monthly Rewind

Sorry about the disappearing act ;o). I went to Poland for a week (lots of fun!) and when I came home, work was nuts! So the last book I finished, I finished on the plane ride home. Things are getting back to normal now, so I'm hoping to get my reading bug back and get some reviews done. Stay tuned.

August 2008

Books read: 6

1. Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser (highly recommended)

2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (one of the best books ever)

3. Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (good)

4. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells (excellent)

5. Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb (very good)

6. Right from the Gecko by Cynthia Baxter (not my favorite)

Pages read: 2058

Favorite book read this month: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

Least favorite book read this month: Right from the Gecko

Challenges completed: Summer 2008 Reading Challenge,

Challenges joined: Shelfari’s Readers in Thongs TBR Makeover Challenge, Shelfari’s Readers of Romance Fall Challenge


No comments: