Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best of 2009


Total Books Read: 100

Yes, I know. It's over half-way through January and I'm just now getting around to picking out my best reads of 2009! What can I say? I read a lot of books in 2009, it was hard to narrow down the best of! But here goes...

My absolute favorites (in no particular order other than reading order):

1. Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts
2. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
3. I'm Watching You by Karen Rose
4. Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie
5. Loyalty in Death by J.D. Robb
6. Nothing to Fear by Karen Rose
7. You Can't Hide by Karen Rose
8. Count to Ten by Karen Rose
9. Black Hills by Nora Roberts
10. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Also highly recommended:
1. The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner
2. True Colors by Kristin Hannah
3. Willing Spirits by Phyllis Schieber
4. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
5. Last Night in Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
6. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
7. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
8. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
9. Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
10. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
11. The Gift by Nora Roberts

1 comment:

Emily St. John Mandel said...

Thanks for recommending my book! I appreciate it.