Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Adding to the Hometown Challenge


Yea! I found an author that is a native of St. Pete, FL. Her real name is Kathy Hogan Trocheck and she also writes under the name of Mary Kay Andrews. She's also lived in Raleigh, NC which is where I went to college. And her books are set in Georgia (which I've visited often). I found out about her today when B&N sent an e-mail about their new Center Stage, a board that will feature one author a week and you can ask about their books, their inspiration, or about how they write.

Under the name Trocheck, Kathy's written the Callahan Garrity mystery series which features a hard-boiled ex-cop who always gets her man (and runs a successful business on the side). Under the name of Andrews, she writes bestselling, lighthearted mysteries. What a multi-talented writer! I'm going to add Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews and Every Crooked Nanny by Kathy Hogan Trocheck to my Hometown Challenge.

No comments: