“Eileen Stafford figured she had to be insane.”
Synopsis: Adrien Fletcher is a Bullet Catcher (an elite group of security specialists). He is on a mission to reunite a dying woman with the daughter she gave up for adoption on the black market thirty years ago. One of the names on his list is Miranda Lang, a linguistic anthropologist, expert on the culture of the Maya, and author of the book Cataclysn’t. Miranda is on a mission, too—to convince people that the world will not end on December 21, 2012 as some believe the Maya Long Count calendar portends. The problem is, there’s a group of people out there that don’t want Miranda spreading that message and they’ll stop at nothing to stop her.
- I’ll definitely pick up the next two books in this series. Great job, Rocki!
- You can find out all about the Bullet Catchers at Roxanne’s website: www.roxannestclaire.com
- Read an excerpt from First You Run: http://www.roxannestclaire.com/first_you_run.html
- And one from Then You Hide: http://www.roxannestclaire.com/then_you_hide.html
- Contains interesting tidbits about the history, myth, and lore of the Maya culture.
If you've reviewed this book (or another book by this author), leave me a link to your review in the comments. I'd love to link your review to this one!