I read more than I blogged in October. And I'm still trying to catch up on reviews. With all the travel, conferences, and other commitments I had to do this month, I was just happy to get the reading done.
Books read: 7
1. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
2. Holes by Louis Sachar
3. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
4. The Hollow by Nora Roberts
5. Divine Evil by Nora Roberts
6. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman7. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Pages read: 2262
Favorite books read this month: The Handmaid’s Tale and The Golden Compass
Least favorite book read this month: Lord of the Flies
How about you? What was your favorite book this month?