Good morning, everyone. I'm up, I'm fed, and the cat has been played with. It's time to start Day 2 of the bloggiesta fest!
So here's my ever evolving to-do list:
1. Catch up on reviews 2. Post the rules for the What an Animal II challenge
3. Participate in some of the Bloggiesta mini-challenges --
- Yay! Finally finished Rebecca at the Book Lady's Blog mini-challenge. My Google Reader is now organized and my reading folder only has 19 new posts in it. Yay!
- Finished mini-challenge to create favicons and gravatars hosted by Trish from Hey Lady! Watcha Readin’?
- Participated in GallySmith's anchor text mini-challenge. Everyone should learn to use anchor text.
- Finished Jill at Fizzy Thoughts mini-challenge - visited many of the bloggiesta participants (and added quite a few of them to my newly cleaned out feed reader ;o)).
- Set up a Google Alert for my blog URL - mini-challenge hosted by Emily from Emily's Reading Room
- Finished elevator pitch mini-challenge hosted by Deborah from Books, Movies, and Chinese Food. In 30-seconds or less, here's what Passion for the Page is all about: Passion for the Page is a place for me to indulge in my compulsion to read, talk about, and promote great books of all genres.
- Finished Lynn from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile's mini-challenge and submitted my blog for inclusion in BlogCatalog and the BBAW Directory.
- Graded my blog at Website Grader for Ruth at Bookish Ruth's mini-challenge. Surprised to find that Passion for the Page has a grade of 91. I need to work on adding meta data to the site (as soon as I figure out how to do that ;o)).
- Set up feedburner and added a subscribe icon to sidebar
Time spent Bloggiesta-ing on Friday: 8.5 hours