Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-Thon Update


I was planning to do an update before hour 10, but my internet's been down all day! Oh well, more time for reading ;o).


Currently reading: Leilani Zan by Barbara Casey

Pages read: 159

Amount of time spent reading:  7 hours

Books completed since I started: none

Comments: The reading isn't going nearly as fast as I'd like. I've mainly been reading Gone With the Wind and Eat, Pray, Love. I haven't even cracked open The Amber Spyglass today as I had planned. But I'm going to switch to Leilani Zan, a young adult novel that's been sitting on my shelf for years. It's only about 100 pages long so I'm hoping to polish it off before my next update. I hope that'll give me a nice feeling of accomplishment to help keep me going!

And speaking of helping to keep me going: I want to thank all the cheerleaders and other readers who have visited and left comments. They really help! Hopefully my internet connection won't flake out again and I'll get a chance to go visiting others later on tonight. But, for now, I'm back to reading!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hope you are enjoying Eat, Pray Love & Gone with the Wind.ou