Monday, December 7, 2009

Fall Into Reading 2009 Challenge Completed


I've finished the Fall Into Reading Challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. My goal was to read 15 books between September 22nd and December 20th. 


Here are the books I read:
  1. Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
  2. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  4. Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
  5. Nerd in Shining Armor by Vicki Lewis Thompson
  6. Vision in White by Nora Roberts
  7. From the Heart by Nora Roberts
  8. Black Hills by Nora Roberts
  9. Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster
  10. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
  11. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  12. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
  13. Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart
  14. Amethyst Dreams by Phyllis Whitney
  15. Irish Rebel by Nora Roberts
Favorite book(s) of the challenge: I've had great reading luck this fall and I've read a lot of really great books! My absolute favorites were: Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan, Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning, and Vision in White and Black Hills by Nora Roberts. I'd highly recommend any of these books.

Least favorite book(s) of the challenge: Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart and Amethyst Dreams by Phyllis Whitney were my least favorite. They aren't bad books, in fact, they were pretty good, but they had a lot of stiff competition and they were the slowest of the bunch.

New-to-Me authors of the challenge: Nora Roberts and Nicholas Sparks were the only authors I'd read before. So that's 10 new authors for me! Many of which I'll read again.

Thanks for hosting the challenge again this year, Katrina. I enjoyed picking out and reading books for it!

1 comment:

Hector Macdonald said...

Hi Kristi

I can't find an email address for you, so please forgive me intruding on your comment wall. I’d like to invite you to write about your favorite books at www.bookdrum.com, where you can add information, images, video, music and links to illustrate and explore the books.

Right now, we're running a $3,000 Tournament and we'll be offering contract work to the best entries.

Best wishes

Hector Macdonald
Editor, Book Drum