Here are the books I read:
- Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
- Nerd in Shining Armor by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Vision in White by Nora Roberts
- From the Heart by Nora Roberts
- Black Hills by Nora Roberts
- Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart
- Amethyst Dreams by Phyllis Whitney
- Irish Rebel by Nora Roberts
Favorite book(s) of the challenge: I've had great reading luck this fall and I've read a lot of really great books! My absolute favorites were: Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan, Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning, and Vision in White and Black Hills by Nora Roberts. I'd highly recommend any of these books.
Least favorite book(s) of the challenge: Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart and Amethyst Dreams by Phyllis Whitney were my least favorite. They aren't bad books, in fact, they were pretty good, but they had a lot of stiff competition and they were the slowest of the bunch.
New-to-Me authors of the challenge: Nora Roberts and Nicholas Sparks were the only authors I'd read before. So that's 10 new authors for me! Many of which I'll read again.
Thanks for hosting the challenge again this year, Katrina. I enjoyed picking out and reading books for it!