Here are the rules:
- Challenge runs from December 1, 2009 to February 28, 2010.
- Audio books are okay.
- Rereads are okay.
- You can change your list at any time.
Want to know more? Check out the Reader of Romance Challenges Blog.
Here are the categories for the Winter Challenge and the books I think I'll read for it:
2. Read a book with a cheesy cover -- Does She Dare by Tawny Weber (2008 HQN Blaze)
3. Read a Julia Quinn Book -- What Happens in London by Julia Quinn
4. Read a romance that starts as a friendship Suggestions -- Black Hills by Nora Roberts
6 Read a book that is a Cabin/Road Romance Suggestions -- Nerd in Shining Armor by Vicki Lewis Thompson
7. Reader’s Choice (Author last name A-K) -- Fugitive by Cheryl Brooks
9. Read a book with a color in the title -- Blue Bayou by Joann Ross
10. Read a book that has a setting other than the U.S. or England -- River of Eden by Glenna McReynolds (Brazil)
11. Read a book with a "magic" element (time travel, miracles, magic, psychic, angels...whatever this means to you!) -- Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert
12. Read a book that is a stand alone (not part of any series) -- Dying Scream by Mary Burton
13. Read a new to you author -- Breakfast in Bed by Robin Kaye
14. Read a book that has a three word title -- Big Sky Dynasty by B. J. Daniels (2009 HQN Intrigue)
15. For Winter, Read a book that has a “W” word in the title -- Whisper My Love by Gayle Wilson (1998 HQN Intrigue)
I'll come back and cross out categories and/or link to reviews as I finish them. Happy reading everyone!