Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RIP IV Challenge Completed


The Readers Imbibing Peril (RIP) IV Challenge, hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings, ended on October 31.


Books read:
1. Left to Die by Lisa Jackson
2. Chosen to Die by Lisa Jackson
3. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
4. Prime Time by Hank Phillipi Ryan



It's hard for me to pick a favorite book for this challenge. They were all so different and good in their own way! I had read one book by Neil Gaiman before this challenge (Stardust), but all the other authors were new to me. I have several more Gaiman books on my shelves already and I'm looking forward to reading more books by Jackson and Ryan. 


Thanks for hosting the challenge, Carl! I enjoyed picking and reading books for it.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Sorry for posting here, but didn't see anywhere to put this. I have finished the What An Animal 2 reading challenge. My wrap up is posted at my place, Just Books. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/11/review-two-books-and-wrap-up.html