Monday, January 12, 2009

From the Stacks 2008 Challenge Wrap-Up

From the Stacks was one of the last challenges I finished in 2008. I still have a stack of books to review, but I'm sneaking up on them ;o).

Books read:
1. Have You Seen Her? by Karen Rose
2. Over My Head by Claudia Osborn
3. Irish Hearts by Nora Roberts
4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
5. Out of the Mist by JoAnn Ross

Favorite book of the challenge: Have You Seen Her? It's a great thriller.

Any new authors? Claudia Osborn and Orson Scott Card were new to me. I'll definitely read Card again. In fact, I bought the rest of the Ender series for my DH for Christmas (no, that wasn't a selfish gift at all ;o)).

OK, that's it for this one. I'll come back and link the reviews for Irish Hearts, Ender's Game, and Out of the Mist when I finally get around to reviewing them.

No comments: