Monday, January 12, 2009

Link Love

While I've been away from the blog and dealing with my new technology (I got a new computer for Christmas, which I love, but there has been a bit of a learning club ;o)), Heather of Heather's Books and Emeraldfire of Emeraldfire's Bookmark awarded me a beautiful butterfly award. 


Here are the rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Award up to 10 blogs
4. Add links to those blogs in your award post
5. Leave a message for awardee on their blog

Here are several of the blogs I read a lot of the time:
The Book Lady - Rebecca's Adventures in Bookselling are hilarious! 
Bloody Hell, It's a Book Barrage! - Another very funny blog.
Hey Lady, Whatcha Readin'? - I really enjoy reading Trish's reviews (we agree on a lot of issues, too).
J. Kaye's Book Blog - J. Kaye updates often with great reviews and challenges.
Books I Done Read - another absolutely hysterical blogger. Can you tell I like funny? ;o) 

So there are a few great book blogs for everyone to go check out. I have a lot more in my feed reader, but it's getting late so I'll just leave it there. Happy reading! Thanks again, Heather and Emeraldfire!

3 comments:

Beth F said...

Congrats on your award!

Desert Rose said...

Congrats on a well deserved award :)

Kristi said...

Thanks, you guys, you're sweet ;o).