Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's in a Name Challenge Wrap-up

The last challenge I finished in 2008 was the What's in a Name Challenge hosted by Annie of Words by Annie. The challenge was to read six books that met certain criteria. The great thing about this challenge is that I was able to find all the books for it on my TBR shelf. Excellent!



Books read:
1. A book with a color in its title: Out of the Blue by JoAnn Ross -- review coming soon
2. A book with an animal in its title: Right from the Gecko by Cynthia Baxter
3. A book with a first name in the title: Considering Kate by Nora Roberts
4. A book with a place in its title: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
5. A book with a weather event in its title: Out of the Storm by JoAnn Ross -- review coming soon
6. A book with a plant in its title: The Pink Magnolia Club by Geralyn Dawson

Favorite book read for the challenge: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

New-to-me authors read for the challenge: With the exception of Nora Roberts, they were all new to me. I really enjoyed the JoAnn Ross and Geralyn Dawson books and will be picking up more by these authors.

No comments: