Monday, August 31, 2009

Well Rounded Challenge 2009

I haven't joined any challenges in a month or so so it's about time, don't you think?

I've completed the Chunkster Challenge with 6 books with more than 450 page in length read. Look for that wrap-up soon. And I'm 2 books away from finishing the Countdown Challenge which was a biggy with 45 books required. I should have that one finished by its deadline with is next Wednesday.

All that to say I feel justified in adding another challenge or two to my plate ;o). One of those challenges is A Well-Rounded Challenge hosted by Teddy Rose at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time. The challenge actually started Aug. 1st, but I've been waffling. But the deadline to join is tomorrow and I've finally decided to take the plunge. The idea behind A Well-Rounded Challenge is to help you finish other challenges. How great it that?! So I'll be reading one book for each of the 5 reading challenges to complete this challenge:

1. Book Awards III Challenge - The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
2. TBR Challenge - Irish Rebel by Nora Roberts
3. Support Your Local Library Challenge - Left to Die by Lisa Jackson
4. Raved-About Reads ChallengeThe Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
5. 999 Challenge - Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

I'll come back and fill in the books and link them to reviews as soon as I've read them. Anyone else out there trying any little trick they can to finish some challenges by the end of the year?

No comments: