Here are a few of the rules, but if you want to know the whole deal, they're at the Readers of Romance Challenges blog that Cindy takes care of for the group:
- The challenge runs from September 1 through November 30.
- You can read ANY number of books to read that fit the category.
- It is not required, but if you could post your review on the Reader's Romance blog that would be great.
- Audio books are okay
- Rereads are okay
- You can change your list at anytime
List of categories:
1. Read a Beta Hero
2. Read a debut author OR an author that has LESS than 4 books published -- Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
3. Read a book that was read in the Summer Challenge -- Vision in White by Nora Roberts (read by Janon)
4. Read a book with an “F” word for Fall -- From the Heart by Nora Roberts
5. Read a book you’ve borrowed from a friend or the library -- Left to Die by Lisa Jackson
6. Read a book by Lori Foster -- Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster
7. Read a book that less than 300 pages -- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
9. Read a book to catch up on a series you are reading -- Wild Blue Under by Judi Fennell
10. Reader’s Choice
11. Read a book set in Ireland -- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
12. Read a Romantic Suspense -- Chosen to Die by Lisa Jackson
13. Read a book by an author you've "given up" on (call it one more try) -- Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart
14. Read a book with "Dream" in the title -- Amethyst Dreams by Phyllis Whitney
15. Read a book from the backlist of an author you enjoy! -- Irish Rebel by Nora Roberts
I'll come back and fill in books in each category as I read them.