Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Bibliography Challenge

The challenge is to read 3 books about books between Oct. 1, 2007 and Dec. 31, 2007.

The books I've decided to read for the Bibliography Challenge are:
1. Booked to Die by John Dunning
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading by Maureen Corrigan

***COMPLETED 11/2/07***

Booked to Die is in red because it fits into several challenges I doing. It is the first book in the Cliff Janeway Series and it's been in my TBR pile for way too long. I'm glad to have an excuse to pull it out and get it read.

2 comments:

Francesca Thomas said...

Welcome to the challenge kristi.

I had to check this blog twice, as you are using the same template I use on my main blog. And I was sure I was at the wrong blog. LOL

Historia

Francesca Thomas said...

And I LOVE your Blog title. "Passion for the Page" is just so appropriate. I wish I'd thought of it.

Historia