Friday, October 12, 2007

The Casual Reading Challenge

The Casual Reading Challenge: "Rules"
* make up a list of books you want to read
(overlapping with other challenges is okay)
* read from this list between Oct.1, 2007 - Oct.1, 2008
* you do NOT have to finish every book on your list
by the end of this challenge! Just try to finish what you can!

For now, I've decided to read these books for this challenge:
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. Booked to Die by John Dunning- bibliography challenge and series challenges also (#1 in Cliff Janeway series)
3. Right from the Gecko by Cynthia Baxter
4. Welcome to the Great Mysterious by Lorna Landvik
5. A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber - series challenge also (#2 in knitting series)

6. Shore Lights by Barbara Bretton

If I still have time to complete the challenge, I may add more after I finish these six ;>). The titles listed in red satisfy the requirements for more than one challenge. My personal requirement was that the books for this challenge all had to come from my personal book shelves and I've been dying to read them. Have to make room for more books somehow ;>)!

No comments: