Kathrin at Crazy Cozy Murders started this challenge on December 1, 2007. The idea was to finish any series you’d already started. So I caught up with three series I was working on – the Circle trilogy by Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber’s knitting series, and The Cliff Janway bookman series by John Dunning.
Here are the books I read for the challenge and their ratings. If you’re interested in reading a full review of any of the books, just click on the title you’re interested in.
1. Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts – 3.5/5 (very good)
2. A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber – 4/5 (excellent)
3. Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber – 4/5 (excellent)
4. Bookman's Wake – 3.5/5 (very good)
5. Bookman's Promise – 3/5 (good)
6. The Sign of the Book – 3.5/5 (very good)
7. The Bookwoman's Last Fling – 2.5/5 (ok, but not Earth shattering)
Favorite book of the challenge: A Good Yarn
Least favorite book of the challenge: The Bookwoman’s Last Fling
Any new authors read in this challenge? No. The nature of the challenge was to continue to read series already started.
What I learned: I enjoy revisiting characters I like. It’s like catching up with old friends.
Thanks for hosting this challenge, Kathrin! I enjoyed picking and reading the books for it and catching up with some old friends.