Thursday, June 26, 2008

July Book Blowout

Blue Archipelago is hosting a July Book Blowout. The rules are simple: Decide how many books you can read in July and read them ;>). There are a few other details here if you're interested.

I'm shooting for 10 books read in July. So far this year, June has been my best month. I've logged 9 books this month so I'm going to try to stretch for one more in July ;>). I know I want to read Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos because my library has it on hold for me, but the others I'm just going to pick as they strike my fancy. I'll come back and list them here (with links to reviews) as I read them:

1. Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos
2. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
3. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
4. Kitchen Privileges by Mary Higgins Clark
5. Rapture in Death by J.D. Robb
6. Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper
7. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
8. Tribute by Nora Roberts
9. Biblioholism by Tom Raabe
10. Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos (1/2 book) + Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris (1/2 book)

Happy reading!

Kristi

2 comments:

Absurd Book Nerd said...

I joined too. Good Luck!

alisonwonderland said...

i joined as well - but my goal is eight. i hope i'm not stretching too much!