Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Well-Rounded Challenge

Jan over at Jottings from Jan has come up with a challenge to help all of those challenge addicts of us out there! The idea is to read 1 book from 6 different challenges beginning July 1st and ending 12/31/08.

I've decided to read these 6 books for this one:

  1. Don't Tell by Karen Rose for the TBR challenge (also for Chunkster and 888 challenges)
  2. Have You Seen Her? by Karen Rose for the Romance Challenge (also for Chunkster and 888 challenges)
  3. Over My Head by Claudia Osborn for the In Their Shoes Challenge (also for 888 and TBR challenges)
  4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith for the What's in a Name Challenge (also for Chunkster, 888, What's in a Name, and Classic Mini challenges)
  5. Right from the Gecko by Cynthia Baxter for the Casual Reading Challenge (also for TBR, and What's in a Name challenges)
  6. The Return Journey by Maeve Binchy for the 888 Challenge (also for Short Story Mini Challenge)
In the process, I'll make progress on many of my challenges! Yea!! Want to join? Check out the blog Jan set up just for this challenge at A Well-Rounded Challenge. There's a Mr. Linky over there where you can sign up. Hope to see you there!

Kristi

3 comments:

Jan in Edmonds said...

Kristi - Thank you so much for signing up for the Well-Rounded Challenge! Looks like you've got a great list. Enjoy A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith, one of my all-time favs.

Kristi said...

I excited about the challenge, Jan. Thanks for hosting it. Great idea ;>)! I've heard a lot of people say that about A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. So many, in fact, that I've also added it to the Raved-About Reads challenge I'm doing ;>).

Jan in Edmonds said...

Thanks again Kristi for advertising this challenge & participating. If you haven't voted the poll -- check out awell-roundedchallenge.blogspot.com and see my latest comment about voting.