Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Series Challenge

Kathrin has come up with a challenge that will be great for me. The idea is to catch up to the latest book in the series that you're reading. I enjoy reading connected books whether they come as a series or a trilogy. So, I have several partial series on my bookshelves to choose from for this challenge. For now, I’ve picked 7 books from 3 different series. If I have time left towards the end of the challenge (or if the challenge is extended), I’ll add more books. The challenge runs form December 1, 2007 to May 31, 2008.

The books I’ve decided to read for the series challenge so far are:

The Circle trilogy by Nora Roberts – I’ve already read the first two (Morrigan’s Cross and Dance of the Gods)

1. Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts – book 3

Debbie Macomber’s knitting series – I’ve read the first book (The Shop on Blossom Street)

2. A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber – book 2

3. Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber – book 3

The Cliff Janway series by John Dunning – I’m reading the first book in this series (Booked to Die) for another challenge and I’d like to go ahead and catch up with the series.

4. Bookman's Wake – book 2

5. Bookman's Promise – book 3

6. The Sign of the Book – book 4

7. The Bookwoman's Last Fling – book 5

***Completed 4/19/08***

No comments: