1. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
2. Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson
3. Dead Girls are Easy by Terri Garey
4. Time Bandit by Andy & Johnathan Hillstrand
5. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
6. Moloka’i by Alan Brennert
7. Rapture in Death by J.D. Robb
8. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
9. The Stanislaski Sisters: Natasha & Rachel by Nora Roberts
10. The Stanislaski Brothers: Mikhail & Alex by Nora Roberts
Favorite book(s) of the challenge: This is a tough one this time. I read a lot of great books for this challenge, but I think my absolute favorites were A Short Hi
Least favorite book of the challenge: Me Talk Pretty One Day
Any new authors read in this challenge? C.L. Wilson, Terri Garey, the Hillstrand brothers, Alan Brennert, and Betty Smith were all new to me.
What I learned: There’s a reason why books like A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and Moloka’i are raved about—they’re really good ;o).
Thanks for hosting this challenge, Kathleen! I enjoyed picking and reading books for it.