Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June Reads

Books read: 10

1. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
2. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
3. Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson
4. Dead Girls Are Easy by Terri Garey
5. Time Bandit by Andy and Johnathan Hillstrand
6. The Stanislaski Sisters: Natasha & Rachel by Nora Roberts
7. The Stanislaski Brothers: Mikhail & Alex by Nora Roberts
8. Waiting for Nick by Nora Roberts
9. Considering Kate by Nora Roberts
10. It's Not About the Bike by Lance Armstrong

Pages read: 3676

Favorite book read this month: A Short History of Nearly Everything

Least favorite book read this month: One Hundred Years of Solitude

Challenges completed: Book Awards Reading Challenge, Themed Reading Challenge, 48-Hour Reading Challenge

Challenges joined: What an Animal (I not only joined, I decided to host this one ;>)), July Book Blowout, Book Awards II Challenge, Summer 2008 Challenge, A Well-Rounded Challenge

3 comments:

Bryan G. Robinson said...

Kristi, I also loved the Bryson book. It's been a few years since I read it (I gave it to my sister to borrow and she hasn't even read it). But I easily can see why it would be one of your favorite. The Gabriel Garcia Marquez book: I'll be honest, I've never heard good things about this book. Don't know why, but just haven't.

Anonymous said...

Oops. My reading blog is at this link. I forget who I'm signed in as sometimes.

Juliann in WA said...

What a great month of reading you had. I have taken note of a few titles for my own growing pile.